03300 536 786

15 Cheapside, Wakefield, WF1 2SD
01924 792380

19 King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SH
01422 849722

11 King Street, Oldham, OL8 1DW
0161 529 2380

201 Cross Flatts Grove, Leeds, LS11 7BR
0113 322 4786

The Beacon, Westgate Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 9PQ
0191 338 7770

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK 03300 536 786

Naturalisation And British Citizenship

In order to apply for naturalisation, you must be over 18, of good character, have a good command of the English language, must be able to pass the Life in the UK test, intend to live in the UK and meet the residence requirements.

Available 24/7 to Provide the Support You Require

Call us on 03300 536786

What you should know


The home office will look to establish whether you have been convicted of a crime, made bankrupt, failed to pay taxes, lied or deceived the UK Government and whether you have previously been denied citizenship.

The Life in the UK test is compulsory and will need to be successfully completed. The test costs £50, it has 24 questions, you will need to answer 75% of the questions correctly and it will last around 45 minutes.

You must have been living in the UK continuously for 6 years, during which you could not be outside the UK for more than 450 days. You must hold permanent residence or have Indefinite leave to Remain during the last 12 months of the 6-year period.

Contact us now


Free Consultation

Come in for a FREE consultation and allow us to alleviate any concerns you may have.

Contact one of our immigration specialists today for your free consultation. Our specialist will take you through what is required of you when applying for naturalisation. Call us now on 03300 536 786.

Find us

Police Station Representation

If you are arrested and taken to a police station, this can be a very frightening and overwhelming experience, if you are unaware of the procedures and protocols.

The decisions you make at the police station can be crucial and detrimental to your future. It is imperative that you request for Tyler Hoffman Solicitors at the first available opportunity so we can further protect your position from the point of initiation.

Read more

Services in this section

EEA National Permanent Residence Card

EEA National Family Member Permanent Residence

EEA National Applying For Naturalisation As The Spouse Of A British Citizen

Permanent Residence Card

EEA Family Resident Permits & National Registration Certificates

Spouse Visa

Fiance Visa

Student Visa

Visit Visa

Indefinite Leave To Remain

Naturalisation And British Citizenship

Adult Dependant Visa In/Out Country

Application For Travel Document

Sponsorship Declaration

Private Medical Treatment Visit Visa

Replacement Of Biometric Card

Appeals At Immigration Tribunals

Our Fees