03300 536 786

15 Cheapside, Wakefield, WF1 2SD
01924 792380

19 King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SH
01422 849722

11 King Street, Oldham, OL8 1DW
0161 529 2380

201 Cross Flatts Grove, Leeds, LS11 7BR
0113 322 4786

The Beacon, Westgate Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 9PQ
0191 338 7770

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK 03300 536 786

Applying for a Spouse Visa

If you are the husband, wife or civil partner of a British citizen, you can make an application for a Partner visa which will allow you to remain in the UK for up to 5 years.

Strict requirements need to be satisfied during the 5-year period. If the requirements have been met, then you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.

Available 24/7 to Provide the Support You Require

Call us on 03300 536786

What you should know


Alternatively, if you are a British citizen and would like to apply for your partner to join you in the UK you may also apply as long as you meet the qualifying requirements.

In order to qualify:

  • Both parties must be 18 years of age or over
  • Both parties must intend to permanently live in the UK
  • Relationship must be ‘genuine and subsisting’
  • The oversees partner must have a satisfactory level of English
  • Your marriage or civil partnership must be recognised by UK law
  • You must show that you can support yourselves and any dependents without having to claim benefits from the government

Contact us now


Free Consultation

Come in for a FREE consultation and allow us to alleviate any concerns you may have.

Contact one of our immigration specialists today for your free consultation. Our specialist will take you through the criteria to ensure that your application is successful. Call us now on 03300 536 786.

Find us

Police Station Representation

If you are arrested and taken to a police station, this can be a very frightening and overwhelming experience, if you are unaware of the procedures and protocols.

The decisions you make at the police station can be crucial and detrimental to your future. It is imperative that you request for Tyler Hoffman Solicitors at the first available opportunity so we can further protect your position from the point of initiation.

Read more

Services in this section

EEA National Permanent Residence Card

EEA National Family Member Permanent Residence

EEA National Applying For Naturalisation As The Spouse Of A British Citizen

Permanent Residence Card

EEA Family Resident Permits & National Registration Certificates

Spouse Visa

Fiance Visa

Student Visa

Visit Visa

Indefinite Leave To Remain

Naturalisation And British Citizenship

Adult Dependant Visa In/Out Country

Application For Travel Document

Sponsorship Declaration

Private Medical Treatment Visit Visa

Replacement Of Biometric Card

Appeals At Immigration Tribunals

Our Fees