03300 536 786

15 Cheapside, Wakefield, WF1 2SD
01924 792380

19 King Cross Street, Halifax, HX1 2SH
01422 849722

11 King Street, Oldham, OL8 1DW
0161 529 2380

201 Cross Flatts Grove, Leeds, LS11 7BR
0113 322 4786

The Beacon, Westgate Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 9PQ
0191 338 7770

CALL US 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK 03300 536 786

Applying for a Student Visa

If you want to come to the UK to study, or you are a student in the UK who wants to apply for another course or extend your study our qualified immigration solicitors can advise you.

Available 24/7 to Provide the Support You Require

Call us on 03300 536786

What you should know


You can apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa. In order to qualify you must:

  • have English language ability just below GCSE level
  • have secured a full-time place in a UK based education institution which is
  • registered with the Home Office
  • gain entry to A-level or equivalent courses
  • gain entry to a college or school which is included in a list of “most trusted institutions”
  • show evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your stay in the UK
  • show evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course
  • Show your certificates of qualifications from secondary school or college
  • Show your letter of acceptance at the UK education institution

Contact us now


Free Consultation

Come in for a FREE consultation and allow us to alleviate any concerns you may have.

Contact one of our immigration specialists today for your free consultation. Our specialist will take you through the criteria to ensure that your visa application is successful. Call us now on 03300 536 786.

Find us

Police Station Representation

If you are arrested and taken to a police station, this can be a very frightening and overwhelming experience, if you are unaware of the procedures and protocols.

The decisions you make at the police station can be crucial and detrimental to your future. It is imperative that you request for Tyler Hoffman Solicitors at the first available opportunity so we can further protect your position from the point of initiation.

Read more

Services in this section

EEA National Permanent Residence Card

EEA National Family Member Permanent Residence

EEA National Applying For Naturalisation As The Spouse Of A British Citizen

Permanent Residence Card

EEA Family Resident Permits & National Registration Certificates

Spouse Visa

Fiance Visa

Student Visa

Visit Visa

Indefinite Leave To Remain

Naturalisation And British Citizenship

Adult Dependant Visa In/Out Country

Application For Travel Document

Sponsorship Declaration

Private Medical Treatment Visit Visa

Replacement Of Biometric Card

Appeals At Immigration Tribunals

Our Fees